Sign in to follow this  
Zilvra Selvaris

Rookie Refitting Guide

Warp To Me Rookie Refitting Guide

Alpha Pilots are exempt from this guide until such time that you are Omega. Please prioritize getting your Omega to get the most out of your ship and skilling. Until that time, for our hulls that are dual prop, remove the MJD and replace it with an extra utility mod. 

How to refit using a Nestor?

It is helpful to add the Nestor pilot to your watchlist to see when they are on grid with you. In your hud settings, ensure that Display Empty Slots is enabled.  

1. Make sure you are within 5,000m of the Nestor. If they are too far away, Keep at Range 1,000m the Nestor. 
  2. Open your ship's inventory window.
  3. Drag the module you wish to replace from your ship fitting slot to the inventory.
  4. Drag the module you wish to put on the ship from you inventory to the now empty slot.

You have now refit your ship!

7U5DVlJWTZ.gif

When do I refit?

A True Creation Research Center (TCRC) is easier and faster when our DPS and snipers all have MJDs (Micro Jump Drives) to jump to the tower. When we land on the gate before we enter, generally a Nestor will be on the gate. The FC will instruct you to refit. Before you go into to either an Nation Rebirth Facility (NRF) or a True Power Provisional Headquarters (TPPH), you will want to refit back to your standard fitting. A Nestor should be waiting on that gate as well. 

What do I replace for my MJD?

Tech 1 and Faction battleships should keep all tank modules and MWD (Micro Warp Drive otherwise known as a propulsion module or prop mod) fit at all times. The MJD replaces utility for a TCRC. 

Hyperion: Tracking Computer

Tempest: Tracking Computer

Vindicator: Stasis Webifier

Other Accepted Battleships: A utility mid (Web, Tracking Computer, Tracking Link, Target Painter)

Marauder Optional Utility Refits

Marauders have some other optional refits. Refer to Marauder Fit Changes for NRF and TPPHs and Bastion Marauders for more information.

Edited by Zilvra Selvaris
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3