Blobert

Upwell Structure and Cloning Facilities

Starting in Milu, structures will be put up in every subsequent focus for people to dock, and repair in. They will also have a cloning facility that will be online until 24 hours after the focus goes down. 

If you would like to donate to support this project, send isk to Warp To Me Incursions corp

Edited by Blobert
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Awards

They will be called WTM P5 and in the hq system. Systems will be missed if the community moves early. As of this post Milu and Unel have structures

Awards

5 hours ago, Paulus Orlenard said:

Ah, and assuming the clone bays will only be operational once an incursion hits. Wait won't that be a waste of fuel though?

Pretty sure he is intending to put the clone bay offline 24h after incursion and then online it again when moving back there. That is how I understand the initial post at least. So it only uses fuel in the current focus.

5 hours ago, Bruce Warhead said:

Pretty sure he is intending to put the clone bay offline 24h after incursion and then online it again when moving back there. That is how I understand the initial post at least. So it only uses fuel in the current focus.

Well that makes sense but is it cost-effective to shut it down and start up again considering the extra fuel needed to restart it? Unless it's actually piddling since I never anchored a structure yet...

What Bruce said is true. The extra fuel to start is 3 days worth.
Its never gonna be cost-effective, Paulus, no matter what. This is only Blob and his generousity. Take what you can ppl, and thank him :)

At this point the focus is almost gone, so i'd say no sense to start the clonebay. So next time probably.

11 hours ago, Gappy Mabata said:

wow hold ojn a minute is this a private blob arrangement ?? i thought it was WTM but ok i´ll stick with our structures then i dont need to thank anyone but myself

This is blobert deciding to help WTM out with a convenient place fore people to dock in HQ systems with repair functions and a clone bay. it is under wtm name and corp. no reason to be rude about somebody helping out commanders and line pilots. You don't have to dock there if you choose not to. We will still have the typical station docks as well.

• Upvote 2