Sign in to follow this  
Doom Hawk

Returning from a long break

WTM,

I am recently returning from a long break and would like to get back into incursions. Sadly my characters skills remain the same as they where nearly 3 years ago. Back then I flew either Logistics scimitar/basi or a Loki drone bunny. Drone bunny was the most fun for me and would love to do so again. However, I don't see drone bunny fits in the recommended fittings. Has the meta changed so they are no longer useful or needed?

Thanks,

Doom Hawk

10 minutes ago, Doom Hawk said:

WTM,

I am recently returning from a long break and would like to get back into incursions. Sadly my characters skills remain the same as they where nearly 3 years ago. Back then I flew either Logistics scimitar/basi or a Loki drone bunny. Drone bunny was the most fun for me and would love to do so again. However, I don't see drone bunny fits in the recommended fittings. Has the meta changed so they are no longer useful or needed?

Thanks,

Doom Hawk

Both drone bunny roles(we now have DDD for lights and frigs and HHH for mediums/heavies for cruisers and last tagged battleships) can be done with a Vindicator which is why the Loki was removed.