Greetings fellow community members, trolls, and various other schmucks,

Since citadels have been released we have stayed away from them out of just being wary to their actual survivability and a few other concerns.  Our current focus of Colelie we felt that this was a perfect place to do some testing now that the novelty has wore off of them a bit.  If you would like to continue to use our current dockup you may or you may use the citadel named "warp to me" in system and is listed in the local motd as Citadel.  Please be smart about it.  if your going to afk either dock or log off.  dont tether afk, you can be bumped off.  

At this time this is just a test, we are discussing to continue or not and all comments are welcome as long as you keep the salt in your kitchen.  

Sandman

• Like 1

I like having a dockup in the HQ system. It makes joining the fleet from a safe logoff spot much quicker. It's also good to have a *trusted* citadel for post-overheat reps. A market module would be nice, but it's not even essential.  If a system has no market but it's too close to a trade hub, I would suggest a simple marketless Raitaru.

I would also like to suggest a 'playful' naming convention : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_in_the_Culture_series#Naming. eg : Coelie - WTM - Contents May Differ

Just an idea.

well as of now its just a test leadership is running.  we have had discussions reguarding market options but for now its just this one and cheap.

I was wondering about WTM and citadels. I mean it would be nice to see the WTM initials in the HQ systems too and not just the usual TVP Welcomes You or the worse NGA 150kk thing that I always see (Is it too hard to use an M instead of a K for once?).

44 minutes ago, Paulus Orlenard said:

or the worse NGA 150kk thing that I always see (Is it too hard to use an M instead of a K for once?).

Why would they? They are a mainly russian community and kk is the norm there.

9 minutes ago, Bruce Warhead said:

Why would they? They are a mainly russian community and kk is the norm there.

Damn Russians, probably part of the reason why my country now has a self-confessed murderer for a president.

Srsly tho, I still find it odd, and it's more blatant an ad than TVP's citadel names. I daresay WTM should also get its name out there too.