Posted (edited)

Hi Guys and Girls,

I had the pleasure to fly 2 times already with you and I want to introduce myself here.

I am playing around one year with several alts and I have done mainly mission running and some WH exploration.

With this alt I am able to fly an Apocalypse Navy Issue with the fit I found on the WTM fitting page. I am training up to a Vindicator, but It will take some more weeks to have it in a usable state.

I have noticed that, though I ever thought that my English is acceptable, I have some issues to understand everything, I even miss my name called out by the FC... (This goes especially to you British English guys and girls :-)  ... ), so I beg your mercy If I ever blow up a fleet because of this.

In RL I am a (meanwhile retired) It administrator of age 66. (This can also add bit of deafness to my english understanding...)

Meanwhile I hope to meet you in game to push back the Sansha to where they do belong.

Greetings,

Bachet Deka

Edited by Bachet Deka
missspelling

Welcome to Warp To Me ! 

Training into a Vindi! Really good choice, thanks for that :)

Some FCs (like me and my bad english) traditionally butcher names on a daily basis. Sorry about that :D

As long as you try your best to understand FC commands it should be fine. If you need more help, make sure, you ask for it. It never hurts to ask :P

See you on grid, butchering sansha! 

o7

Niki,

thank you, well I heard you speaking yesterday night - I logged into TS and listened to the fleet while doing other things - just to get a bit aware of how it goes - which terms are used etc.

Your English was quite clear to me :-)

It will take about 3 weeks for me to be in  state in the Vindi which I consider as usable, mostly due to the 16+ d to get to Large Hybrid Turrets 5 - so until then I will fly the Apocalypse.

So i just wanna put this out there:  a meta4 gun Vindi is already better for incursion purposes than a Napoc. :)

Its your choice what you wanna fly from the fitting website, but if its only the guns that holds you back from using the "king of highsec incursions", then be aware: 

You can fly a Vindi with meta4 guns as well :P

With that said, the t2 guns is a huge upgrade for Vindis. So its very nice that you are going for it.

Posted (edited)

Hm,

I could fly (and afford) the Vindicator "Minimum" fit when I exchange the Neutron Blaster II cannons to the meta 4 cannons "Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I"  

According to PYFA it has, with my skills, an EHP of 106000 and  DPS/alpha of 1015/4482 without the drones. If that is sufficient I will go and equip that ship.

Edited by Bachet Deka
punctuation, missed a comma