grinch

Ammo and Nanite Paste amounts

Hi guys

Back with another question:

In the Ship Fits the amount of ammo / paste to bring is shown as 1337.

If I bring 10,000 Republic EMP L (I can't use Quake just yet) and 200 Nanite Paste will that likely be sufficient?

cheers

1 minute ago, Charlemagne III said:

do not think that the nanite past is all the nessery as most systems have citadles for repiars the only ship that need to carry paste is the logi ship for overheating repps 

Thank you for the reply.

As Charlie said , Battleships dont really need to carry Nanites. Its nice, if you have some, but not a must have.

About ammo: it really depends on how much you want to play in one go. If you are not sure about playing a lot, or you just want to try out how it goes, 10k is fine.

My recommendation would be: just fill up your cargo hold until its full :)

Awards

32 minutes ago, niki lasvegas said:

As Charlie said , Battleships dont really need to carry Nanites. Its nice, if you have some, but not a must have.

About ammo: it really depends on how much you want to play in one go. If you are not sure about playing a lot, or you just want to try out how it goes, 10k is fine.

My recommendation would be: just fill up your cargo hold until its full :)

Heh, OK, cheers, I will bring what I can manage!

My mach&vindi have 500 unit of past to fix mid slot module : mwd & invulv. fix guns with past is kinda too expensive from my point of view.
My basi/scimi have between 1k~1.5k I use a lot on grid to avoid burn out reps and keep be able to overheat.

About mach with a rof  ~16 sec and 7guns you will have 6h20min of ammo if you bring 10k.. i dont count reload and other time you spen without shooting on stuff.
If you put 10k befor each un-dock you should be fine.

Same than Niki:  fill up your cargo hold if you dont know.

4 hours ago, Elek Dragon said:

My mach&vindi have 500 unit of past to fix mid slot module : mwd & invulv. fix guns with past is kinda too expensive from my point of view.
My basi/scimi have between 1k~1.5k I use a lot on grid to avoid burn out reps and keep be able to overheat.

About mach with a rof  ~16 sec and 7guns you will have 6h20min of ammo if you bring 10k.. i dont count reload and other time you spen without shooting on stuff.
If you put 10k befor each un-dock you should be fine.

Same than Niki:  fill up your cargo hold if you dont know.

OK, thanks for this reply. I'm coming in a Mael hopefully to the next HS spawn.

I'm hoping 200 units of paste will get me through say six hours of play (with all relevant skills at 3 only). Is that unrealistic do you think?

6hrs of shooting sounds OK!

I will bring more ammo just in case as more is always good, right.

I suspect my wife's patience will run out before my ammo and a Kundalini Manifest will spawn in my house but I might get lucky.