Marvelous Huggins`

Nightmare Intermediate, and DPS fits

This fits were designed so that players who wanted to buy into a fit cheaper had an example. The basic fits are that. The intermediate fits are stepping stones to the recommended advanced fits. Some don't want to fork over the few billion in isk to make the optimal upgrade so we provide other examples of advanced loadouts.

I would recommend you go for an optimal fit when you can but phase your purchases when you get the iskies. Getting some nice invuls and adjusting your rigs. Maybe next add some utility to your now free midslots while you wait for t2 guns. Lastly get some faction damage mods.

Most don't bother training for t2 drones but they always help.

Hope this helps.

Had a related question and wanted to piggy back on the topic. The DPS fit and Optimal Nightmare fits have different T2 dps rigs, if the LEBA2 is better, and cheaper, why us it not used for both fits? Same question with the prop mod? Why not afterburner for all fits?

Also, when fitting I'm only getting 5 minutes or so cap without prop. Is that enough to fly on with logi help?

Thanks for any answers, looking forward to flying with you soon.

47 minutes ago, Mon'ti Ashou said:

Had a related question and wanted to piggy back on the topic. The DPS fit and Optimal Nightmare fits have different T2 dps rigs, if the LEBA2 is better, and cheaper, why us it not used for both fits?

Burst Aerator makes you use more cap then a Collision Accelerator, for minimal more DPS (with those fits probably around 20dps).

Same question with the prop mod? Why not afterburner for all fits?

The DPS fit has a MWD (less cap pool -> less cap regen) on it, the Optimal one a Ab.

Obviously you can also fit a AB on the DPS fit, as long as you have the skills to hit 650m/s without boosts using an Afterburner. If you can not reach this speed you can not use an afterburner, you would simply be to slow and hold up the fleet.

Also, when fitting I'm only getting 5 minutes or so cap without prop. Is that enough to fly on with logi help?

You are allowed to broadcast for cap, but if you wanna help out your fleet, search for an other NM to cap chain with (that is why the captransfer is on there), this should normally make you very stable.

My personal Nightmare fit, does not use any capmods at all, (I use a 6% cap implant through, which is kinda negated by the 6% RF). And I am very dependent on a capchain, without it I have like 5min cap without propmod.