18 hours ago, Maximus EnvictoTalon said:

Negative, Poidy. I am pretty sure Toni is the only one qualified to give you a logi school but she might make you be a CLT again. :)

Now we all know I'd rather have Sandman put welds on my knackers than be CLT again

• Like 1

I am training Logistic cruisers (lev 3) currently for Basi, is it ok to attend this to learn how it's done?  Complete Logi Newbro here :)

Hi Calraa 

Absolutely you should attend our Logi School if you want to learn more. One thing to remember is minnimum level for Logistics Cruiser is 4 so please keep that training going! 

On 6/29/2018 at 4:08 AM, Calraa said:

I am training Logistic cruisers (lev 3) currently for Basi, is it ok to attend this to learn how it's done?  Complete Logi Newbro here :)

I am giving a logi school on Sunday 7/15 at about 2030 eve time. You are most welcome to attend and dont have to be in a logi ship but it helps

On 7/12/2018 at 2:40 PM, Yoshi Yamamoto said:

I am giving a logi school on Sunday 7/15 at about 2030 eve time. You are most welcome to attend and dont have to be in a logi ship but it helps

How do I find out where this class is? I can fly a basi with your optimal fit and I'd like to learn this.

we can always arrange one if there is a few line pilots that wants to participate. I know i have to do one in my programme still, so that could be next week sometime f.ex

LOGI SCHOOL!

There will be a logi school on the 25th of August @ 2200 EVE taught by me.

(This works out to 24th of August @ 8PM Eastern US).

As always this will be at the DOCKUP posted in Warp To Me Incursions MOTD.

I prefer you show up in a wtm logi boat to get the complete experience. If you don't have a logi boat you can come as you are.

See you in fleet

o7

Max

Henlo frens,

I am hosting a Logi School on Saturday, 09/15/2018 at 19:00 Eve Time.

The usual features apply. I would prefer you show up in a Logi ship, but it is not required to participate.

Meet at dockup and join the TS channel "Logi School". I will provide further instructions from there.