o/

I teach quite a few logi schools regularly, This will serve as a notice on forums to let people know when a new school is running.

These schools are designed to help all pilots of varying skills learn to fly logi. Topics covered are related to both scimitar and basi pilots.

Show up at the dock up listed in the main chat on any date linked below by an Logi Master, Resident or Certified Logi Trainer.

See you in Fleet o7

Thanks,

Max

LM

We should make a sticky thread or something so that anyone hosting a logi school could have it on display and potential students could notice it easily. 

I might come through just so i can get that blue cross badge :P

Awards

There are two new logi schools up on the same day.

First is a normal logi school geared towards everybody about being a logi in WTM. Tons of info for those who are vets of logi and a good refresher for those who have been away. This is at May 20th at 1300 EVE SERVER. This class will be about 1.5 hrs long. A scimi or basi is recommended for this class because we will do exercises out in space that ask for people to use reps. If you want to sit in on ts, that is ok.

Second is an advanced logi school for those interested in a quicker crash course on being an LC or Scimi Chat Operator. This is geared towards those that have attended a logi school previously or are already vet line pilots of WTM. This class is about an hour long. This is at May 20th at 1500 EVE SERVER.

If you have questions, log in and eve mail me through my toon linked in the MOTD of WarpTo Logi channel.

See you in fleet!

Max

Hey folks.

There will be a logi school on October 27th (next friday), held by some guy with questionable english skills. :)
It will start at 15:00 EvE time.

It is designed for newbros and pilots who want to learn more about how to logi or for anyone curious how a logi operates in WTM.

Basically everyone is welcome!

If you have some kind of logi ship (not an absolute necessity), bring it with you! 

Thanks!

Hello Pilots of WTM,

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!

Logi school at 18:00 eve time on 10/28/2017!

You will learn the basics for what it takes to run in a logi ship and be Savour of fleets!

All people will be welcome, New and old, especially if your looking to join the Logi branch.

Bring a logi ship if you have it! IF you dont have one that will be perfectly fine.

Hope to see you there!