Sign in to follow this  
Cornchips Cornwallis

Trouble with joining fleet (permissions)

So I used to fly every night with you guys and it was awesome, but apparently the alliance i'm apart of now is banned or something so I can't join the chat channel or get any kind of access to anything, i vaguely remember flying with everyone while in this alliance before but I honestly don't know if i'm just confusing timelines with things.

If there's any kind of exception or something I can work out, get back to me whenever, I loved doing incursions everytime we aren't wardecced (as in right now, that's why i'm trying to come back for a day or two) <3

Some alliances, TEST or Goons, are banned because they were harassing incursion communities (including ours) a long time ago. We banned all major alliances and when you join said alliances, you are unable to join our fleets. I don't think council will unban these alliances any time soon. so I would suggest getting an incursion alt or maybe an alliance alt, as so many of us do.

Awards

yeah your part of "test allaince please ignore" they were banned a long time ago, Please send a mail to leadership (skyler scar, kimina Tanai or beryl slanjava) about a exemption for your self or you could create a second account and use that to fly incursions

Edited by boldielocks

7 minutes ago, boldielocks said:

yeah your part of "test allaince please ignore" they were banned a long time ago, Please send a mail to leadership (skylar scar, kimina Tanai or beryl slanjava) about a exemption for your self or you could create a second account and use that to fly incursions

That's Skyler Scar not Skylar send it to us and we'll take a look at it at our meeting this Sunday.