Sign in to follow this  
sandman logan3

Sandman Retirement Fun Fleet

As of today im officially retired as leadership, Congrats to Kimina (your gonna need it) No im not going anywhere but im really looking forward to just being an fc and lm again.  So next saturday im going to do a fun fleet.  if it meets tank you can fly it.  BYOB.  By special request of leadership i will dust off my eagle for old times sake. I will post what time sometime during the week but i expect approx 0000 11/27/16 eve.  that time is subject to change sometime this week due to my work schedule being a bit unpredictable.  I look forward to seeing all yall there.  

Sandman
Retired Leadership

Edited by sandman logan3

2 hours ago, Izumi Uchiya said:

Eagle is fitting because Sandman is both American and basically bald.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA  I'm Dyin Over Here.....

• Upvote 1

Awards

3 hours ago, F1LTHY MUNKEE said:

WELL i will miss harassing you about DRP....... RIP my drones forever to the lost enclave of Drone AI4

There is no planned change to the DRP. Please continue to send your mails to Sandman Logan3.

• Upvote 1

Alo Sandman its sad too hear that you will not be part of the leadership but on the plus side i am glad that you returning back too fc you  scrub. Byt in anycase can i also bring an eagle,gila or cerebus or cynable for fun fleet lol