Sign in to follow this  
Kil'azi

NEW Badge idea(s)

So after experiencing the aggro usurping power of the Barghest that can extend out to 74 km, and seeing the on paper extreme dps of the rattle, and being a missile lover at heart, AND already having fun with the badge system presented by WTM, I have the following suggestion: 

New Badge:  Black Sheep (disappoint your parents but also surpass their expectations by flying a Torpedo Barghest, and possibly Rattlesnake, with T2 launchers and faction Ballistic Control Systems).

Alternative Badge names:  Nuker.  Nuclear Launch Detected.  Barg Lives Matter.  Splatula.  Ground Zero.  First Strike.  Final Solution.  Master Race. 

Post your ideas here! :)

Even though we will probably never encourage missiles, I think this idea is hilarious and awesome. Black Sheep is a great choice, although my personal favorite is Splatula!

Also, I would like to acknowledge that in the event that DPS targets get away from Vindi webs, Barg makes for a great addition.

Thanks for contributing!

In the event that vindis are lazy and don't web stuff we have LR ammo and snipers, although the ideas are interesting I wouldn't want to encourage missiles in any way