Sign in to follow this  
Sabastian Cerabiam

New to Incursion

Hello,

I have been playing eve on and off for longer then most people.  I have played most aspects of the game.  One thing i have never done is incursions.  I have a vindi, with really good skills to use it, and have been contemplating trying them out.

The main question i have is how often do you all run them? Besides knowing what incursions are i dont know a thing about them. 

We run almost as much as it's possible to run, typically 23.5/7. Sometimes we have things that reduce this, since it's all dependent on the HS spawn. Sometimes we have a few days of down time when all the incursions in HS get dropped at once.

Welcome to WTM and hope to see you in fleet soon

Ok that works.  I wasnt sure how the spawn rate was on them.  For the last year or so ive lived in NS and recently moved into WH.  Ill join in the channel when i get home tonight.

And yeah ive been reading through all your guides today.  I have to say they are very well written and very detailed thank you.  I can tell you all really know what you are doing.

Just now, Skyler Scar said:

The spawn timer is anywhere from 12-36 hours (just so you know). Welcome to WTM!

Just to clarify what this means:

• The sites can last anywhere between 3-7 days. The average is about 4.5 days.
  • There are normally 3 Highsec sites active at any time
  • When a Highsec site despawns, a timer starts and runs anywhere from 12-36 hours. When the timer ends, the new site spawns.
  • It is possible for a site to spawn in a Highsec island, so occasionally we have to wait a little longer for a different spawn, but these are uncommon.

3 minutes ago, Kimina Tanai said:

Just to clarify what this means:

• The sites can last anywhere between 3-7 days. The average is about 4.5 days.
  • There are normally 3 Highsec sites active at any time
  • When a Highsec site despawns, a timer starts and runs anywhere from 12-36 hours. When the timer ends, the new site spawns.
  • It is possible for a site to spawn in a Highsec island, so occasionally we have to wait a little longer for a different spawn, but these are uncommon.

Ahh ok.  Thats the exact information i had no clue about but wanted to know thank you.  I'm usually online everyday looking for something to do and i have my vindi collecting dust in my hanger haha.  I will def jump on your channel when i get in game. 

So far in last hour i can already tell you are a good group of pilots.