J3di Master Yoda

Marauder Initiative

Posted (edited)

This is the Cheaper Marauder Initiative.
Marauder prices are stupidly high, because of industrial players inflating t2 mat prices twice in a row. This project aims to make it easier for incursion runners to get into a marauder by making those available at almost build cost.

Project status: Not yet available, farming to fund shit
ToDo List:

• Phase 1: "funding all the stupid reaction BPOs OMG there is so much things to buy oh shit"
  • Phase 2: "BS BPOs prices are so high OMG this is BS too"
  • Phase 3: "upfront funding of a few orders worth"

How does it work:

• No upfront cost!
  • Hull deliveries at Jita, unless i find a good, cheap and reliable logistic group to move things to dock-up for a correct price!
  • Price calculated at contract creation.
  • Price is Build Cost +5%, to fund a bigger stockpile of base materials.

Price Estimation (before +5%):

• Kronos: 1.143 B (Jita: 1.748 B)
  • Paladin: 1.359 B (Jita: 1.909 B)
  • Vargur: 1.226 B (Jita: 1.932 B)
  • Golem: 1.446 B (Jita: 2.040 B)

Price updated: 2021/04/19

Frequently Asked Questions!
0. When will it be available?
When 2nd patch for the industry rework will be live, and I'll have finished funding everything that need funding. Don't expect anything before the end of April. It may happen before that. Or maybe not. Not clue at all.

1. How do I order a hull?
Project is ran by J3di Master Yoda, and graciously hosted by Xoceac in his Incursion Supplies discord, in the #marauder-initiative channel, feel free to come take a look there. Everything will be run from discord, this topic is here for publicity sake. Check pinned messages in channel for more informations.

2. What happens if I don't accept the contract while it's up?
Well first it's going to make me fukken sad to have 1+ Billion ISKs lying around like that doing nothing. And if you do not accept the contract while it's up, the hull will be contracted to the next person in line for that specific hull, and i'll bump you back to the bottom of the wait-list at least once.

How do I contribute?
Any donation is appreciated. If you want to donate ISK, Accelerant Decryptors or materials, please send to corp 'Marauder Initiative' (ticker is 'X.UP').

Edited by J3di Master Yoda
Changed discord invite link for a permanent one.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Which BPCs do you need?  Just message me in game.  I have 1000s upon 1000s of various BPCs somewhere on since toon..if I can just find them. 

Can't seem to find the "Edit" button, so here is the price update (2021/05/10):

• Kronos: 1.036 B (Jita 1.749 B)
  • Paladin: 1.107 B (Jita 1.907 B)
  • Vargur: 1.120 B (Jita 1.905 B)
  • Golem: 1.196 B (Jita 1.892 B)

Also build of the first hulls have begun. Slowly because toons are still skilling up reaction slots.

My corp is looking at going into building battleships, I'm sure once we are more established, I'm happy to look at how we can support you in this!

If you want to find a "good, cheap and reliable logistic group," just use public courier contracts. You can get things shipped for about 1m isk/billion in value/jump; this comes out to 4.7% of cost to Amarr, 2.7% to Rens, 1.6% to Dodixie. I've been doing it for years, getting isotopes to Jita and modules out to the hinterlands. For more particulars, check out the "Haulers Channel" chat channel in-game.

• Upvote 1

@J3di Master Yoda It seems that the discord link has expired. Can you share again pls? I'd like to order a Vargur. Thanks.

Just to let people know that the discord link in the top post has been updated to a permanent one. Doesn't send straight to the #marauder-initiative channel but it will have to do.