Sign in to follow this  
Kaempe Kaskoofi

Want to try incursions! Worried about sec standing in high sec

Hello everyone!

I've been looking to try the incursion content in this game since I've never done it before and I've heard the money is good! I can fly the optimal scimitar logi fit (with about 8 seconds worth of cap with everything activated, is that normal? and minus the t2 rep drones) 

So what I wondered mostly is my security standing in Amarr and Caldari high sec systems, they are crap and I get shot if I go into those systems. Is that something I should get fixed first, since the incursions will be happening in high sec? Or how does it typically work?

It might be a weird question but I would appreciate any answers. Thank you all so much, i love you

Cheers

Scimi should be 3 rep stable with everything running check the support skills and logistic cruiser level 4 or higher that's usually the killer for people. Look forward to seeing you in fleet. 

Dark

if your security standing is -5.0 to -10. they (empire faction police) will shoot you on site  ( this is after skill modifications) if they are -4.99 to 10  you are fine in empire space.

4 hours ago, Kaempe Kaskoofi said:

I've been looking to try the incursion content in this game since I've never done it before and I've heard the money is good! I can fly the optimal scimitar logi fit (with about 8 seconds worth of cap with everything activated, is that normal? and minus the t2 rep drones

Hi, so if you only have Logistics Cruiser 4 you should be looking at the first fit which is geared for it. As you will struggle with cap without the rechargers in the midslots. 

Hello all! Thanks for the answers. I have Logi Cruisers 4 so I think the minimum fit is more suitable for me. I will take a look at fixing some of my standings from that are worse than -0.5 with caldari and amarr. before starting

I have fixed my standings! That was easy, just had to train the diplomatic skill and that got it over -0.5 finally haha! So I don't need to be a part of Warp to Me corporation to join up in a fleet right?

No corp requirements. If you're planning to fly Logi you can't be under a war dec though. A lot of us have made our own corps to avoid taxes.

Posted (edited)

Also make sure ur outa a npc Corp, 31mil/site u wana keep as much of that as u can most of us have 1 man corps with 0 tax

Edited by darkstriker01