Sign in to follow this  
Teranocht

Rattlesnake Questions

Hey guys, I have a question about the Rattlesnake fit.

The site has Drone Speed Augmenter II, however with my skills this only adds 200 m/s to my Ogre II's (2485 to 2688) hardly any difference.  

Currently I have an EM Shield Reinforcer II in that slot, would this be acceptable?

Secondly, this puts my EM at 71% without the Pithum EM in the mid slot, assuming the above is acceptable, can I go ahead an put another Omni-Directional Tracking Link II?

Aaaaand thirdly, what about the possibility of using my Republic Fleet Target Painter instead of the Tracking Link?  Mmmmm 33% sig radius....mmmmm...  :)

My current fit:

Spoiler

5fca9f673103e_Rattlesnake-Painter.thumb.png.799bfe4a6b52bfd3e5b01fbeb97ef105.png

[Rattlesnake, Wyvern]
Ballistic Control System II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Damage Control II

Domination 500MN Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Target Painter
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II

Cruise Missile Launcher II
Drone Link Augmentor II

Large EM Shield Reinforcer II
Large Thermal Shield Reinforcer II
Large Warhead Flare Catalyst II

Ogre II x7

Tracking Speed Script x1
Inferno Fury Cruise Missile x12019

Edited by Teranocht
Remove random ammo

Just to add, it appears to meet all the criteria in the rules and regulations section, just wanted to avoid any confusion.  Target Painters were not mentioned in the prohibited items, but I have not seen any fits with them, would it not benefit all dps to have at least 1 painter up?

In my opinion the changes you made are totally fine and acceptable. However keep in mind that WTM would like to see everyone in optimal hulls after 30 in-fleet hours at most. : )

One more thing: i am pretty sure that you would do more paper damage with 3 DDA and 2 Ballistic. Should probably try that one.

Edited by niki lasvegas

Sweet! Yeah I have a Vindi all fit but I had just JC'd, so was hoping to fly my mission boat for the next 24 hrs until i can switch.  With the extra DDA I do 1405 dps vs. 1410 with the BCS, but it does shift the balance slightly towards missiles.  I have no problem using 3 DDA tho if the drone dmg is better for the fleet.

Well, neither is really good unfortunately :D But im kinda surprised by that. Should be the other way around. But i guess maybe implants and skills can tip the balance the other way?

Yup, that would make sense, this clones implants are all missile augments.  :)

Edited by Teranocht

If you are only going to fly this boat for the next 24 hours, I highly doubt either of them would be fine if just explain it to the current fleet commander. The same goes for the changes you made. If you still meet requirements after any of the changes, unless you do something illigal, it should be perfectly fine. Personally, I wouldn't invest any more ISK if you are only going to run it for a little bit.

Cool ty, only thing i bought was the painter and I will use that anyway its kind of amazeballs :) so all good.  That was actually my main point, I didnt want to change a 50m rig for one day lol