Sign in to follow this  
Oscar Katelo

Hello

With CCP constantly nerfing my current sources of income, I think now is a good time to try incursions. I have flown logi for a major nullsec coalition for a long time and have been the Logi Anchor for a couple fleets. I have logi V and can fly all four empire logi cruisers with level 5 mastery. Based on the Rookie Guide and Logi Rookie Guide it looks like there are several differences between flying logi for large PvP fleets and incursions so I look forward to learning and practicing the incursion tactics. Hopefully I will be flying with and repping you all soon.

• Like 2

Biggest difference between PvP and PvE logi is that we bring *enough* logi to tank things. Instead of slamming on all reps to slow down somebody's death, you put on about two and hold the rest in reserve for when aggro switches, which happens every 45-60 seconds. Also, you don't have to worry about getting stuck in somebody's damn bubble :D

Awards

9 hours ago, Imelda Virpio said:

Also, you don't have to worry about getting stuck in somebody's damn bubble :D

That will certainly be nice. It is not fun trying to keep up with HACs in a logi, getting left behind, and ending up caught in a bubble.