Sign in to follow this  
Dan Capstone

logi appreciation

you dont appreciate just how much a logi works until you actually fly logi.. ITS FUN! newbros: its worth it, go for it... side benefit.. you never get told you are going to do a role

52 minutes ago, Dan Capstone said:

you never get told you are going to do a role

Thank you for the logi appreciation but if you didn't know logi also have roles as well; I'm pretty sure you will asked to do such roles in the future as well since you posted this :P

• Upvote 1

Awards

Posted (edited)

Well.. mb about the roles (I may have spoken too soon 😂) haha but it is fun!

Edited by Dan Capstone

Honestly i feel Logi is one of the roles that all newbro's should try. It has a bit of everything - locking, target management, positioning (to a degree). Alot of people, even sometimes experienced DPS pilots dont understand or havent tried logi, and when they do are suprised. To me Logi is a vital component of the fleet and should be tried by all. Logi roles are also kinda fun, they take being a logi to another level - adding more to your list of responsibilities. In this game, logi gets the appreciation id deserves, but few are eager to try it lol

So I was unaware of any roles what kind of roles are there? Anyway just saying it’s fun and encouraging others to try it :)

Yeah, think just observations - there is CCC IIRC - which is responsible for the basi cap chain/motd and resebos. Might be wrong, but someone will be sure to correct me if i am.

I was actually really surprised at how much easier Logi is than being a vindy driver. Granted, i'm only a level 4 logi, so I don't have tracking links yet, and I can't drive a basi, but I also don't have to worry about burning in to range, switching ammo when I'm close enough, applying webs to targets I'm not yet shooting, keeping track of targets so I know when to burn to the next anchor spot, etc.

If I'd known, I would have started out as logi, been able to save all the pennies not having to worry about buying ammo, and then figured out which ship I want to end up in most.

1 hour ago, Erahth said:

I was actually really surprised at how much easier Logi Scimy is than being a vindy driver.

Fixed that for you :P

More seriously TPPH are just stupidly easy for logis, you might want to run a dozen of TCRC to really have a feel for what logis have do to. And no fail allowed, or someone dies :D