sandman logan3

Commanders of the Year

Here at Warp to Me we pride ourselves on what we give back to the line memebers of this community.  We are able to do this because of you the everyday line pilots.  I have seen many things given away and coudlnt tell you how many billions of isk ive given away from my personal wallet.  it is something im rather proud of.  Nothing warms my heart more than watching a new bro self destruct a rokh to win a free vindi.  Without yall none of this would be possible.  Unlike some of the other communitys we do not pay ourselves.  We do this because we enjoy doing it.  Starting 7/4 at downtime until 8/7 at down time each and everyone of yall will be able to vote on the waitlist manager for your favorite fc and logi commanders.  You will be able to vote everyday for both branches.  This will be open to ALL commanders including residents and t badges.  At the bottom i will be updating the prize pool weekly as it continues to grow.  Please join me in helping to thank these commanders because they all deserve a lil recogniton.  If anyone wishes to donate something you may contract it to the corp Warp To Me Incursions CEO is my alt (Logan Toruk) and its the only corp memeber.  Isk donations to the corporation will be spent on prizes. Even a few troll prizes would be fun and welcome.  Prize list may fluctuate so as to keep the approx isk value as even as possible between branches.

Prize dontation recognition
sparta - 2 plex (SRP donation)
putter - 2 skill boosters
beryl - 4 skill boosters
starkadian - 1 plex
foshkey - Pith A Invul
sandman - red basi skin
Kamini - 4 skill boosters
Gunther Bjornson - 10 hookers, 10 blow, 10 booze
Mom Fleet Raffle - 1.5b for prizes 
        1.2b spent on 2 boosters 250m rolled over for another event.
Lucian-M - 1b isk
jek'tul - full set of optimal battleships and both logi (hull only)
grenjet - nightmare 4 faction heat sink

Winners
FC                                                                       

Sovereign Enterprise    89
The Foshkey    108
Bruce Warhead    122
Imogen Demarco    301
boldielocks    898

LM

DOG Ticknor    113
Leriss Minayin    123
Kimina Tanai    136
Digital Pirate    153
Bruce Warhead    953
Commanders of the Year Prizes 

Grand Prize - 1 plex, 3 boosters, 30d direct to fleet pass, and 30d free fly any hull pass
1st runner-up - 1 Pith A Invul, 2 booster, 15d direct to fleet pass, and 15d free fly any hull pass
2nd runner-up - 1 booster, 10 hookers, 10 blow, 10 booze, 300m isk
3rd runner-up - 250m isk

Logi Branch
Grand Prize - 1 plex, 3 boosters, 30d direct to fleet pass, and 30d free fly any hull pass
1st runner-up - 1 plex, 2 booser, 15d direct to fleet pass, and 15d free fly any hull pass
2nd runner-up - 1 red basi skin, 1 booster, 300m isk
3rd runner-up - 250m isk

----------------------------------------------
2 Nightmares, 1 Machs, 1 Vindi, 1 Basi, 1 Scimi...
Yeah we were honestly unsure what to do with these so what we have discussed is random new bro upgrades.  Any winner may request one from me to give away.  If any remain unclaimed to be given away then i will roll them over to another event.

Any questions may be directed to myself, honestly best way is evemail.  

Sandman
Warp to Me Leadership

8/7 Final Prizes

Sandman

Edited by sandman logan3

Hey Charlemagne- I got second place- I'm more than happy with that :) Thankyou for your votes, and your efforts to make my fleets fun. You're appreciated. I wouldn't have gotten a prize at all if it wasn't for my awesome regulars who enjoy my fleets. <3

Awards