Michael Crusher

Interested in Seeing What Others Play

As the title states, I'm interested in seeing what other kinds of games people play in this community. For example, I play Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO), Overwatch, Star Trek Online, Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege, SWTOR, and Eve Online of course.

Seemed to be a good idea for a first forum post :P

- Michael

Awards

Is this a list of mostly currently playing stuff, I'm asuming? R6 Siege, LoL, Doom Eternal, Deep Rock Galactic, D&D, For Honor. Occasionally Path of Exile, Apex Legends, CoD Warzone, heavily modded Minecraft, Warframe.

Heavily modded Minecraft? Like how modded are we talking here? Huge fantasy mod pack? Space themed? Industry themed? I personally like to play a space themed Minecraft mod pack myself.

Awards

Posted (edited)

LoL and Monster Hunter World. 

I've been backing off of LoL lately, but I don't expect that to last much longer. The draw is too much.

... and Osu, but nobody plays it :(

Edited by Kimina Tanai

35 minutes ago, Kimina Tanai said:

LoL and Monster Hunter World. 

I've been backing off of LoL lately, but I don't expect that to last much longer. The draw is too much.

... and Osu, but nobody plays it :(

I've played Osu before. It's on my desktop. But I don't play it anymore. Too much clicking.

Awards

1 hour ago, Michael Crusher said:

I've played Osu before. It's on my desktop. But I don't play it anymore. Too much clicking.

I know from personal experience how easy it is to suddenly fail once your hand starts hurting

• Upvote 1

FFXIV is amazing too (I put it as "best game of the decade"), but requires a significant time investment. I stopped playing because all the people I was playing with stopped :( 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Malcolm Galora said:

New FF7 remake is reaaaallly good so far. xD

I absolutely love this game so far.  I find myself constantly just staring at the Midgar plate and the slum surroundings.  Such a beautiful game and the expanded story/content/characters is just incredible to me.

35 minutes ago, Kimina Tanai said:

FFXIV is amazing too (I put it as "best game of the decade"), but requires a significant time investment. I stopped playing because all the people I was playing with stopped :( 

I've been looking for an excuse to try this game for a while, but I don't think I have the time for all the Eve AND all the FFXIV haha

Just now, Cybrin Piarulli said:

I absolutely love this game so far.  I find myself constantly just staring at the Midgar plate and the slum surroundings.  Such a beautiful game and the expanded story/content/characters is just incredible to me.

I actually spent the extra money on the PS4 pro and a new 4k tv just for it haha

Combat is something to get used to tho, but its pretty nice. Just spam dat mofo square button lmao

52 minutes ago, Oxidizer Kahz said:

MTGA, Animal Crossing, PoE, WoW, and some Division 2 when I'm not mad at the state of the game.

what'd they do to Div2? I've barely gotten into it (level 20 or 30 or so).

Posted (edited)

Currently Overwatch, Path of Exile, some League of Legends.

With the recent update to Div2 is that the enemy is better than the agent. They have superior aim, damage and tank that you can barely play at a high level. Skills changed, but still don't do any damage, you get one shot a LOT, regardless of armor and the devs prefer to fix bugs (which sounds nice but only a few and they sometimes say they are fixed, but they actually aren't), over anything else. Something with the season pass reset or something too, but I quit before then. I only went a week into the patch before I quit.

EDIT: And 9 hours after I posted this comment, they updated the game. https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2218056-Title-Update-9-Patch-Notes

Edited by Xoceac

Awards

@Jedediah Arndtz ^Xoeac has the right idea. We went from being very powerful at level 30 to extremely weak at 40. I was clearing Heroics solo at 30 and now I am struggling to complete Hard missions. Loot is not great either and you basically have to make glass tank builds. I am updating the game to see if it improves things. I also am just tired of "seasonal" events that make you grind a whole bunch in small spans of time.

I am going to go really crazy here i have been playing a lot of FO76 the new expansion is really good and eve as always 

Awards

Fallout 76? I haven't heard of that game in months. I've just recently gotten into COD Warzone myself. Gives me something to do and scream (slightly exaggerated) at other than fleet members who don't broadcast on time lol

Awards

Let's see... there's a lot but then again not a lot for me. Stopped playing league after I started playing eve so I occasionally pick up Monster Hunter World now and then, maybe some relaxing Ace Combat 7, I play Company of Heroes 2, Terraria, Heavily modded Minecraft, Heavily modded Skyrim as well.

Oh yes, Osu mania as well, all my laptops over the years have specific keyboard keys dying first lol

DayZ PVE server with base building mods and a trader   //  Path of Exile , for about a month on fresh league  // CS 1.6 in the evenings when the 1 server I play on is populated (3/4 full) // company of heroes , couple of times a month when I get invited to play .

Awards

Albion Online / Battlefield 1 / C&C Generals Zero Hour

Ex Dota 2 Local tournaments Organizer and Battlefield 3 Guild Founder

eve online , stellaris , ck2 (ck3 eventually) , sc2 , deep rock galactic , warframe. swtor when i feel like it. and payday when i get around to reinstalling it