Michael Crusher

Interested in Seeing What Others Play

Stellaris ofc, and I've been playing a lot of "Noita" the past few months. Fun little indie roguelike, sort of a metroidvania kind of? Unfortunately, eating your kills doesn't do anything for you :(

Let's see, most of Paradox's catalogue (Ck2, EU4, HoI4, Stellaris, Imperator), Civ 6, Divinity Original Sin 2, C&C, AoE 2, and Satisfactory.

EVE is my longest running game I've ever played, considering I've played on and off since 2006, however I've played Destiny 2 since it's release, and other games I play vary between what's on my Steam, Uplay, Origin, Battle.net, Epic Games, and even my PS4. Some of my favs are Star Wars The Old Republic, Diablo 3, Starcraft 1 & 2, Warcraft 3, Fallout 76 (even if it's broken as hell), Warframe, Conan Exiles, ATLAS, The Isle, Grand Theft Auto 5, and DragonBall Online (yes, I'm an anime fan, lol.). I've played tons more, but having to list all the games I own on my steam, and other platforms would be a very long reply. 

I forgot about this thread...

I was playing a ton of Destiny 2, but basically stopped the same time I picked Eve back up and started doing Incursions.

Other than Eve, I don't play anything else a ton, though I do spend a lot of time trying random games or playing a bit of older ones for nostalgia.
Xbox Game Pass and EA Play are fantastic for that.  Moreso Xbox right now, as there has been a lack of new stuff being added to EA Play in the last few months.  

If anyone does/wants to do something like Risk of Rain 2, Satisfactory, Warframe, VR Multiplayer games, Blizzard games, etc., I am always down.  I have a fairly large collection of stuff.  Just usually don't play anything multiplayer unless someone else is playing as well.  
Most of the people I played multiplayer games with don't really play much anymore.

Let's see lately...World of Warcraft Classic, Stardew Valley with my Wife, and Cyberpunk 2077. But this year I've also been playing Factorio, Astroneer, and CoD MW Warzone.

Edited by WTHisgoingon

At the moment Cyberpunk 2077, which I am loving, Last of Us 2, Abby ruined the game for me, so I haven't finished it yet, stuck somewhere in Seattle with Abby. Control (love this game, very unique), Fallout 4, mostly finished with that. Might start Skyrim since it's on Xbox game pass now. 

I am a big fan of Among Us.
Be it serious games, or literally just goofing around being silly, even throwing rounds intentionally sometimes.
All are extremely fun for me.
I was hoping we could get a regular WTM lobby in EUTZ hours whenever the focus is down. We started pretty strong for a few months, but i guess after the hypetrain a lot of ppl lost interest. However hope dies last! :P

I also like to play chess and enjoy 10 year olds kicking my ass, lol.

Lots  of Counter Strike Global Offensive - it's love/hate relation :P

Also: HUGE amount of Portal 2 community maps (mostly during waiting on WL)

Probably Cyberpunk 2077 once it gets properly patched

I have a range of games I play when I want something different. Farmsim 19, ATS/ETS, Cyber Punk, CoD, Medieval Dynasty. Just depends on the mood I'm in.