Sign in to follow this  
Firewire Mayaki

Which frigate you will fit after escape bay patch?

Thinking about a magenate so 3s align and 1000m3 cargo, so can haul modules or chages, but it looks too squish.

[Magnate, frig bay hauler]
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Inertial Stabilizers II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Improved Cloaking Device II

Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Small Cargohold Optimization II

or an astero with as its only ship with covops clock?

As far as incursion related, I'm just going to change from 'going back for my battleships in a shuttle' to 'going back in an AS Frig', cus it will be a faster trip. 

Spare ammo in the frigate is a neat idea though, if you can access the frigate's cargo from the battleship in space... Might do that for my vindi. Also if you only move one ship, that's a lot of extra ammo you can carry to the focus, I guess. 

Also, not sure what the point of any cloaking device is. If you BS gets popped, you will be within 2500m of the wreck long enough to get locked anyway... just book it? Maybe you burn away from the wreck in time, but if you're talking a gank situation, then they have at least one ship with a bunch of Sebo, so you'll be locked pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, FlameTounge said:

As far as incursion related, I'm just going to change from 'going back for my battleships in a shuttle' to 'going back in an AS Frig', cus it will be a faster trip. 

Spare ammo in the frigate is a neat idea though, if you can access the frigate's cargo from the battleship in space... Might do that for my vindi. Also if you only move one ship, that's a lot of extra ammo you can carry to the focus, I guess. 

Also, not sure what the point of any cloaking device is. If you BS gets popped, you will be within 2500m of the wreck long enough to get locked anyway... just book it? Maybe you burn away from the wreck in time, but if you're talking a gank situation, then they have at least one ship with a bunch of Sebo, so you'll be locked pretty quickly.

first idea was for moving bling modules when focus change. (so it was astero) and clocking device just left while ammo idea came and so...

Kind of a shame they took out jamming battleship guns onto a frigate; otherwise this could be the way to finally get one of those into space.

Awards

An assault frigate would be ideal if they allow t2 frigates because you could loot your wreck and have the the assault damage control to save you if they shoot you 

My probe, cause I'm *always* leaving my poor drones behind.

• Like 1