Sign in to follow this  
Jessy

Best alpha batleship

What is the best batleship for alpha clone.

I think the Machariel loses the least on meta guns.

Yep. Vindi, even with meta IV guns and Alpha skills, it is the Superior BS. Annd imho: the Most fun you can have flying a BS

(I had one from missions when i came into Incur as an alpha toon, with it: i didnt stay alpha long)

Ohhhh and as alpha, with a vindi, when you switch to omega, and train up skills, it is an endorphin rush watching the DPS go up \m/

hi guys, would you accept me with Rokh from Fit tab L4 begginers fit?

I would like to fly inc but im afraid this will not be enough for you to accept me.

Thnx

If you can use the fit on the website we can accept you. But we strongly suggest upgrading as quickly as possible. They simply aren't very effective or fun to fly. If you click the Fits tab on the top of this page, then go to battleship, then other accepted battleships, you'll find the required fit.

Awards

Posted (edited)

In my opinion if u are a new starter Maelstrom/Machariel it's the best. Yeah maybe it's little bit expensive, but if you are making salvage from each site you can ear up to 25MIL per site (I'm doind this with my ALT because I make rigs :) ) you can take it in 1 week the ship (of course you need to hold to learn skills so in this time you can earn some money )

Edited by Al3xXplo

4 hours ago, Al3xXplo said:

In my opinion if u are a new starter Maelstrom/Machariel it's the best

These ships are really going to struggle with meta guns and relatively low skills. The advice further above is much better, Hyperion and Vindi are an excellent route for new joiners. Rokh -> Vindi also works since it's blasters, though BS skills are different.  Salvaging is much more effort to payout compared to just paying attention and flying better in fleet :)

Thnx for the answers guys, my plan is to go Rokh -> Nightmare and on my other acc I'm training for Maelstrom. I was talking about FIT from this forum [Rokh, Rokh >Caldari BS L4 or higher< Entry/Alpha] that's the one I'm training for now.

I want use ISK from incursions to buy Skill injectors and train this Character to be optimal in Incursions ASAP. 

Again, thank you for the answers, I'll be ready by the end of the week so hopefully I'll see you in-game.

o7