Sign in to follow this  
Static Paaltomo

Today was my very first time to join an incursion fleet

As the title says, today was my very first incursion fleet and WTM.

FC and everybody was so kind, and as a newbro I really appreciated the helps you guys all gave to me.

I currently fly as a Mach, tho I do have a few questions about it.

First is that the snipers are told to shoot alphabet tagged rats, and if there are no A,B,C etc and only X,Y,Z, should i not shoot my guns on anything?

Second question, the mach fit has 2 types of drones, heavy and light.

It also has two types of scripts, tracking speed and optimal range.

What type of scripts should I be loading? Does it depend on site and pockets?

And I haven't done drone assisting before, so when you warp in a site to a fleet, you immediately drop heavy drones and assist them to HHH?

Or should I differ drone types by sites?

So many questions i've got, since i'm not a native english speaker, I do sometimes miss the orders in comms.

Would really prefer if there are some basic guidelines about each sites, but I can't seem to find one.

But still huge thanks to everyone who flew with me, you guys were the best people i've seen so far in eve.

unknown.png

Fly Safe!

Edited by Static Paaltomo
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Static Paaltomo said:

As the title says, today was my very first incursion fleet and WTM.

FC and everybody was so kind, and as a newbro I really appreciated the helps you guys all gave to me.

I currently fly as a Mach, tho I do have a few questions about it.

First is that the snipers are told to shoot alphabet tagged rats, and if there are no A,B,C etc and only X,Y,Z, should i not shoot my guns on anything?

Second question, the mach fit has 2 types of drones, heavy and light.

It also has two types of scripts, tracking speed and optimal range.

What type of scripts should I be loading? Does it depend on site and pockets?

And I haven't done drone assisting before, so when you warp in a site to a fleet, you immediately drop heavy drones and assist them to HHH?

Or should I differ drone types by sites?

So many questions i've got, since i'm not a native english speaker, I do sometimes miss the orders in comms.

Would really prefer if there are some basic guidelines about each sites, but I can't seem to find one.

But still huge thanks to everyone who flew with me, you guys were the best people i've seen so far in eve.

unknown.png

Fly Safe!

Answering your question in order, shoot letters in order followed by numbers in order. Always shoot when you can, but never tag J! :)
Use heavies whenever possible, lights for when FC asks for them.
I would use tracking whenever possible, assuming you have meta guns with faction ammo, sometimes you may wanna load an optimal, such as in NRF last waves or in Assault sites, but you should have plenty of falloff to cover you.
In TPPH and NRF you always wanna drop drones when the fleet is first coming into site and assign them. If you are late on grid, get to your anchor first, then drop drones, as they are slower than you are so it saves time to carry them there. In TCRCs only drop drones when called for as they can cause some split aggro.
Sites will come more naturally the more you fly them, as there are only 3 HQ sites we run normally, it'll come quickly :P 

A quick run down of each site TPPH or True Power Provisional Headquarters, 3 rooms, last room has 3 waves followed by a tower bash, the slowest site
NRF or Nation Rebirth Facility, 1 room, 4 waves, no tower bash
TCRC or True Creation Rebirth Facility, 1 room, respawning rats with a tower bash, the fastest but most dangerous site, make sure to listen to your FC in these sites!

Feel free to ask questions, and if you have trouble understanding ask if FC could type it out in fleet chat for you. Welcome to WTM o7

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Malcolm Galora said:

Answering your question in order, shoot letters in order followed by numbers in order. Always shoot when you can, but never tag J! :)
Use heavies whenever possible, lights for when FC asks for them.
I would use tracking whenever possible, assuming you have meta guns with faction ammo, sometimes you may wanna load an optimal, such as in NRF last waves or in Assault sites, but you should have plenty of falloff to cover you.
In TPPH and NRF you always wanna drop drones when the fleet is first coming into site and assign them. If you are late on grid, get to your anchor first, then drop drones, as they are slower than you are so it saves time to carry them there. In TCRCs only drop drones when called for as they can cause some split aggro.
Sites will come more naturally the more you fly them, as there are only 3 HQ sites we run normally, it'll come quickly :P 

A quick run down of each site TPPH or True Power Provisional Headquarters, 3 rooms, last room has 3 waves followed by a tower bash, the slowest site
NRF or Nation Rebirth Facility, 1 room, 4 waves, no tower bash
TCRC or True Creation Rebirth Facility, 1 room, respawning rats with a tower bash, the fastest but most dangerous site, make sure to listen to your FC in these sites!

Feel free to ask questions, and if you have trouble understanding ask if FC could type it out in fleet chat for you. Welcome to WTM o7

Man, Huge thanks on replying every questions that I've asked! I really appreciate it xD

• Like 1

Hey Static, that's pretty cool! I'm looking into joining WTM as incusions are something I've never did. Preparing a Bhalghorn for that.

Could you or the other folks point me towards where I can sign up for stuff? Or what is the process to go pew pew some space ships?

Thanks,

Chunky

Hey Chunky,
These links will help you:

https://wl.warptome.net/?groupId=1    - This is our waitlist website, where you sign up for fleets.

https://wl.warptome.net/fits/     - These are our fits, you can find them in the drop down menus.

Basically, once you have your ship together, you paste it onto the waitlist site and then an FC will reach out where there is space.

Welcome to WTM

-Oxi