Deleran Armeng

I´m the (really) new one

Hi everyone,

as the title may already tell i´m raltive new to EVE( about three month now), new to incursions and also a new logi pilot(also working on my nightmare skills). I wanted to try incursions and the best links and tips i found brought me here. I´m looking forward to have some fun with you and maybe find a community i can stick with.

fly safe and have fun,

Deleran Armeng

• Like 2

@Deleran Armeng welcome to the Fam'ly, on Behalf of 'This Thing of Ours', on this: the day of your Introduction.

I Hope you've been enjoying your Experience with us so far; I wish you many more Fun, Exhillerating, and profittable times to come. WTM has a lot of people that will gladly offer more than just Wisdom and Advise on Incursioning, but many aspects in EvE.

I see you've already taken the step on Joining us in the Forums 🤘♥️🤘 I know the forums were a huge help to me reading them on my spare time in RL. Also, dont hesitate to ask things not only Here, but in game and in TS as well =]

Look forward to Slappin' Sansha with you, or saving fleetmates while they are doin' the Slappin'

I look forward to having you in Fleet; Good Luck, Good Fortune, and Great Fun.

Sincerely, and with a warm Welcome:

-VVR \m/ <3 \m/

Thank you all, already looking forward my first trip with you. 

@Farah Black i got all relevant basi skills at 5. I just need to adjust my fitting and im good to go. And as i said, qeued up the nightmare skills but it will still take a while until i can fit it well enough(if i remember correct about a month for the standard level).