Sign in to follow this  
Destro

A quick thank you

This weeks incursion was my first while playing Eve.

i thought it was going to be an awkward experience full of elitists and asshats from what some had told me of anything to do with incursions. I'm glad i don't listen to people that often and judge things by personal experience.

I want to thank The FCs and all the members that made the experience feel like i was coming home to an old corp. Very professional and calm crew running the show. I learned a lot and i earned a lot. I am looking forward to learning and earning a lot more. Definitely an experience that has me watching the chat to see the next incursion open.

Thank you all.

• Like 5

Welcome to WTM! Rule 1 is in affect in this community.  I don't recall flying with you this week,  but look forward to the opportunity in the foci to follow. 

• Like 1

Hey I'm as elitist* as they come but not an ass-hat. Everyone loves new guys! 

Look forward to seeing you in a Pith-A tanked >2200 DPS Vindicator or whatever else you may choose to undock in. 

*Depending on which of the multiple conflicting definitions of elitism you take.  

Edited by Davionious
  • Like 1

Welcome to WTM Family @Destro! And sharing your first experience with slappin' the Sansha 'round

I know i fell in love with WTM's culture of Newbro friendly, ISK Faucets of fun!

Welcome to this thing of Ours, which is yours too now. -cause while your here, your Fam'ly

Hope to see your Muscle or docter'in skills in fleet! while we send the' Sansha, a Message.

• Like 1