Sign in to follow this  
Destro

A quick thank you

This weeks incursion was my first while playing Eve.

i thought it was going to be an awkward experience full of elitists and asshats from what some had told me of anything to do with incursions. I'm glad i don't listen to people that often and judge things by personal experience.

I want to thank The FCs and all the members that made the experience feel like i was coming home to an old corp. Very professional and calm crew running the show. I learned a lot and i earned a lot. I am looking forward to learning and earning a lot more. Definitely an experience that has me watching the chat to see the next incursion open.

Thank you all.

• Like 5

Welcome to WTM! Rule 1 is in affect in this community.  I don't recall flying with you this week,  but look forward to the opportunity in the foci to follow. 

• Like 1

Awards

Welcome to Warp To Me buddy and thank you for sharing your first experience with us! Hope to see you in fleet as soon as we get another focus up! o7

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey I'm as elitist* as they come but not an ass-hat. Everyone loves new guys! 

Look forward to seeing you in a Pith-A tanked >2200 DPS Vindicator or whatever else you may choose to undock in. 

*Depending on which of the multiple conflicting definitions of elitism you take.  

Edited by Davionious
  • Like 1

Welcome to WTM Family @Destro! And sharing your first experience with slappin' the Sansha 'round

I know i fell in love with WTM's culture of Newbro friendly, ISK Faucets of fun!

Welcome to this thing of Ours, which is yours too now. -cause while your here, your Fam'ly

Hope to see your Muscle or docter'in skills in fleet! while we send the' Sansha, a Message.

• Like 1

Awards