Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

Some of you might know me, some might not, had a long history with WTM. (The guides are still there, yay) Just had some questions.

How are incursions? Have they changed in any significant way? Even when the logi changes or the boosters changes came out, not much had changed, so I assume they haven't.

Any of the old WTM people still around? Sparta? Sandman? Boldie? Just to name a few.

And plex at 2.5b? How did the price spike up THAT much? I know they are giving away free 1m SP with those gifts (I can only get to day 6 unfortunately), but that's huge. I guess the Concord LP being at 1300 for an easy sell, you can make some more ISK.

Hope to see you all soon in fleet!

Edited by Xoceac
  • Like 1

Awards

6 minutes ago, niki lasvegas said:

Oh no... he is back...

*Top Gun theme song starts playing*

I am a changed man, ok? Lol

And how about the new invasions? Going to do anything with that?

Awards

Posted (edited)

Welcome back XO . 
I was just referring how we used to greet each other on comms.
One of us said "hi" , the other was immediately "oh no..." :D 

Invasions are going to be released in a bout 10 days as far as i know. Definitely something worthy looking into.
But i personally want to first experience it on TQ before i form an opinion.

Incursions hasnt changed much maybe the most significant one that you might not know about is the influence of the Leshaks in HQs. They are beast at killing Towers and Kundalini. The logi remote rep stacking penalty is not really influencing incursions.

Sparta and Sandman are still around (when they have time), Boldie hasnt showed himself for a good while now.

Plex price... well its just going to be worse and worse, so prepare yourself :)

The 1 mil bonus SP was indeed a really nice login bonus, good bait from CCP , so props to them.

Last couple of weeks Concord LP seems like a bit stagnating and flooding the market, but maybe at some point its gonna change. We've seen ups and downs in the past so wouldnt be anything new.

I kinda miss your soundboard :)

Edited by niki lasvegas

Posted (edited)

Ofcourse mate, I will probably hear and do that myself many times in the next couple of weeks.

So Leshaks are used pretty often now? Seems pretty cool, TPPHs and TCRCs are done often.

I still have a lot of ISK and money to buy plex, but I would rather do it with ISK. 

Good to see some people are still around, I looked at the MOTD and see some familiar faces as Leadership and Officers, glad you are still here too.

I miss using my soundboard, a lot. It's just not the same as discord, though discord is pretty good as well. I will see if everything is still working tonight.

Thanks for the message mate, good to be back.

Edited by Xoceac

Awards

Posted (edited)

I don't have faith in myself either, it's a bad habbit of mine, game hopping. Been enjoying Factorio and League of Legends a lot. Hopefully I will permanantly stay this time, we'll see.

One more question, how are the other communities doing? Still some trouble from the Russians or TVP?

Edited by Xoceac

Awards

Posted (edited)

TVP lost almost all active FCs eventually, so they completely gave up on HQs. They are exclusively VGs nowadays.

NGA is about similar what it was. They are usually pretty good, but only flying in Russian afternoons.

With TVP gone a lot of players searched for a new HQ community. Some landed in WTM, but the "pushing boundaries" type of players went to TDF.
TDF went through a huge overhaul, and they are basically a new form of what TVP was and stood for. Just doing armor, not shield.

Oh yeah, and there is a Russian HQ-boxer around with a lot of Golems and Snakes, i guess i should mention that cuz he puts up an actually solid HQ fleet when he is really into running. A bit similar to what Blob is doing, just way more toons than him.

Edited by niki lasvegas

Posted (edited)

Sounds good, sad for TVP that they have to stop doing HQs, that seems like a win win situation for us. Major contest community leaves and so far, we have won all the contests I had with WTM, which were 3 already. Pretty awesome.

Edited by Xoceac

Awards