Sign in to follow this  
FlameTounge

Low tier Abyssal mods and a couple Invuls

I've been rolling some abyssal damage mods, and have a few that aren't bad, but they're not what I was looking for. 

I've got 2 Mag Stabs that come out to about a 24% dps bonus (for reference: T2 is about 22% and faction is about 26% dps bonus). Looking for around 50 mil each (where faction mag stabs are around 120 mil currently). One of these rolled 1.6tf better, the other 4tf worse (18.4tf and 24tf rsp).

I've also got a Heat Sink that rolled about 24% damage bonus, at 17.3tf CPU. Looking for 40mil, as the faction heat sinks are a bit cheaper than mag stabs.

I also have a couple of Pithum C-type invuls that I upgraded out of, and am looking to sell. Current market is about 390 mil each, but for a WTM pilot, I'd go as low as 360 mil. 

These are all in the current focus at the moment.

They're not as good as faction, but they're better than T2 (of course, or they wouldn't help anyone). I was looking for pilots with T2 damage mods, who weren't ready to go to the full price of faction yet, but wanted a bit of a boost.

The balance of Damage Mult vs ROF increase vary, but the net result is bit more than +24% dps on all three.

T2 adds just under +23% dps, and faction just under +26% dps

Here are the stats; if you copy each chunk, you should be able to paste it into pyfa as an abyssal mod.

Shadow Serpentis Magnetic Field Stabilizer
  Unstable Magnetic Field Stabilizer Mutaplasmid
  speedMultiplier 0.896853, damageMultiplier 1.113773, cpu 18.408000, power 1.000000

Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer
  Unstable Magnetic Field Stabilizer Mutaplasmid
  speedMultiplier 0.905486, damageMultiplier 1.123898, cpu 23.994000, power 1.000000

True Sansha Heat Sink
  Gravid Heat Sink Mutaplasmid
  damageMultiplier 1.120672, cpu 17.315000, speedMultiplier 0.902229, power 1.000000

RL stuff will be keeping me away for at least the weekend, so I might not make it to the current focus. But if anyone is still interested in these mods, I should catch up early next week.