Hi there I'm a returning player of Eve Online, I started back in 2015 or 16 and I only played for a few months.

I never got around to do incursions, but I was nearly there, having almost completed requirements to fit machariel.

I'm pretty sure that I've never been on this website before and that I've never done incursions before, so it strikes me as odd that I'm banned.

When I logged in for the first time in years, yesterday, I found I was banned when I joined a corporation and a member tried to invite me to some channel for incursions I think?

Anyway, my ingame character name is 'Kara Searae', I would appreciate any help, thank you in advance :)

So our record on bans go back to 2016. So I cant tell you the reason but not an issue I will sort the unban you as soon as i am home from work if some one else get it before me. Have fun welcome back to EVE and Warp To Me.

• Like 1

Awards

48 minutes ago, Sparta said:

So our record on bans go back to 2016. So I cant tell you the reason but not an issue I will sort the unban you as soon as i am home from work if some one else get it before me. Have fun welcome back to EVE and Warp To Me.

Thanks, Sparta appreciated it a lot, I've been sending you guys your way if there any issue with him let me know.