Rayel

question regarding corps

So one of the things that came up in chats was to create my own corporation to avoid giving away your hard-earned isk as corp tax. I'm assuming a lot of the incursions runners do this. So my questions are as follows:

(1) Is there much of a problem with the one-man corps being war-decced? I remember that there are corp's which do this on a mass-scale since war-deccing small corps is cheap. If this is an issue, is there a strategy to solve/avoid it?

(2) If you're in a corp that is war-decced, you will not be allowed into incursion fleets, correct?

With a 1 man corp you can just make another to dodge the war for 1mil or what ever the cost is, You can join fleet just it's not recommended, and if you die to a war target then you will not be covered by SRP

I've had my "1-man" corp (quotes because it's actually 10 toons... 10 of my toons) for over 5 years and have only been wardec'd once... for a day... because it was a mistake.

As long as you're not pissing off people, you're likely to never get wardec'd as a 1-man corp. If you do, just do what boldie said and dodge it.

• Upvote 1

If you're super paranoid, just create more corps. Then create alts using your spare slots, and make them CEOs of these new 1-man corps. If your 2-man corps gets wardecced, you can always hop to an alternate.

But as Foshkey wrote, unless you somehow get yourself on someone's radar for being a loot piñata, you're unlikely to be wardecced.

• Upvote 1

You can close your current corp and form a new one immediately, with no regard to being wardecced. If you ever get a war, just close corp, make a new one with a different name, and off you go again perfectly safe.

• Upvote 2