All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

On the plus side of such a ship, you'd have a fair amount of Neut resistance
  3. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

In case of a Tengu fit I imagine that it would look something like this: However it only has an optimal range of 7250m compared to the Basilisk's 32km optimal range; I bet that such a big different makes it ineffecient in a setup where you're spread out as much as you are in Incursion sites. And you don't have "option" to use it for supplying combat cap.
  4. Logi Tactics, Tips, and Tricks

What you described is my preferred method of staggering. You have enough time between cycles to reassess most of the time. So I do what I like to call cartwheels with staggering, cycle on(2-3reps) then cycle off/cycle on till I'm staggered sufficiently, then reassessing as they get stable.
  5. Friendly Tagging Suggestion

VVV is tagged "Y" . the font makes it look like a V.
  6. Logi Tactics, Tips, and Tricks

My approach has been: 1. Double click in space anywhere (preferably in the direction your AAA will anchor in future) and light prop mod. 2. Apply reps to those who need it; If in a Basi and Outunis are on grid provide cap over reps. 3. Set up the cap chain. 4. Set up orbit on AAA Reasons: 1. If you are a Basi and not moving then you are not lockable so your cap buddy can't cap you. 2. Your own tank comes first. That means moving > repping. And unless it is a TCRC you can't rely on the AAA being there / broken invuln. You don't want to be sitting still trying to lock things or look for an anchor. 3. A logi level 5 can coast cap for >40 seconds and apply good reps while not getting cap. The cap chain is over-rated. That means you are providing at least 1 rep and 1 cap to an outuni target irrespective of what is going on with the cap chain until the point where your AB is about to go off. Next comment on Staggered Reps: I go for unstaggered reps to start with. ie I don't want to wait half a cycle to start a repper on a hard switch just to get staggered reps (unless you know DPS is light). Most pilots reaction times and the cycle times of their reppers get randomised over time so with 6 logi there is staggering of reps among the fleet to some degree anyway. If reps have not caught - staggering doesn't matter and you want full reps (staggering only makes a difference if you rep to >100% and some reps are not applied). Once reps have caught and you see >70% Shield then you can set up the staggered rep. Most of the time when DPS stabilises I end up playing whack-a-mole with 0, 1 and occasionally 2 active reppers in a TCRC with 1 rep activating when I see red on a target and then immediately decycling (It's only in 6 logi TCRCs that logi needs to run 3 or 4 reppers continuously)
  7. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

Question - if you are going to run Deadspace mediums, how does the Basi compare to a Loki or Tengu?
  8. Last week
  9. I sub in forum with the wrong account

thanks New name: Farah Black
  10. I sub in forum with the wrong account

I can change it for you. What would you like your name to be changed to?
  11. I wanna change the name in forum but there's no support section and I cant delete the account. any idea or help here?
  12. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

I have actually considered that, and it's probably just a matter of when; I have years of experience flying Logistic Cruisers (Basilisk, Scimitar, Onieros and Guardian), mostly basilisk, in incursions (VG, AS and HQs). I started out, way back when incursions were first introduced, flying with TVP first as DPS (waiting hours just for small chance to get into fleet annoyed me) then I started flying logi, although it could still be tough at times trying to get into fleet, but flying logistic cruisers grew on me and I kept at it. Things happened in RL and I had to take a passive-break from EVE, kept myself updated and did a few activities here and there whenever I could, when I was able to play on a more regularly basis I looked back into joining an Incursion Community and I did take a look at TVP; to my surprise they were no-longer the community as I remembered/expected them to be, not that I didn't expect them to change, but they had almost become an "Elite" group that would only accept the "elite" among the "elite" (that's how it appeared to me). So I when on to search for a new more relaxed group and I did, OIC (Open Incursion Channel) an Armor Fleet community, I would be hard pressed to find an incursion group that would be that "newbro" friendly, relaxed and being so respecting of its members, sadly that community is dead, WTM does come very close to the spirit that existed in OIC but there are small but subtle differences. Elathy is just one of my characters that I've been flying Incursions with, lately it's been the primary one. Didn't quite intend to spout out my incursion history, oh well There are a few I remember having flown with a lot but they may not quite remember me; niki Lasvegas, boldielocks, Charlemane, McHammer just to mention a few on top of my head
  13. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

Cap stable basi came under very recent discussion internally. When it comes to rolling out to the entire community there's a lot of factors to consider, but yeah it has potential. Clearly you've put some thought into the idea. If you want to continue, you might consider applying for our logi master program!
  14. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

The idea itself works... actually more than that, it is really appealing. There are also several fits for cap stable basi that work. But. There are several issues with this for WTM. We have been discussing this for i dont even know how long for now. I believe first it was Canyon trying to do something with it a long long time ago. As far as me, i have been having this conversation for about a year.
  15. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

This is/has been looked at, the main issue right now is the deadspace reps and it's market stability. There are some meta/t2 repper versions but they have other issues
  16. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

And what is wrong with option 1 in the poll? It's not like it a "Yes, we'll immediately take it into use", it's meant as "yes, but needs to be tested/investigated more"
  17. [Idea] Cap Stable Basilisk; yah or nay?

I absolutely hate your poll options. It is perfectly possible for me to show you why this fit won't work, but your "no" option assumes that the only reason I would say no is because I refuse to look at it. We have a billion tools and testing methods to prove out fits. Please do not assume we are unwilling to evaluate. Doing so is likely to just anger the most valuable people to your cause.
  18. While this may have been brought up in the past; I do think it has great potential as a viable option to eliminate the biggest vulnerability of Basilisks, the Cap-Chain; just a fair warning there will be a quite a few comparisons between the "normal" 4/2 Basi fit, lets dive into it: Fit changes, compared to the normal 4/2 Basi fit, are as follows: 5x Pithum A-Type Medium Shield Transfers instead of the normal 4x T2 Large Remote Shield Transfer Thukker Large Cap Battery replacing the Faction Remote Sensor Booster True Sansha Capacitor Power Relay (optimal) or just keep the Faction Power Diagnostics Unit (will be cap stable at lower cap levels around 31.9%, instead of the 47.5% with the CPR) Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II for extra Cap Recharge rather then the Medium Ancillary Current Router II The Fits performance/Stats (this is with all skills affecting the fit @ Level V and no implants): This fit is capable of repairing 317.5 Shield HP/s. While the current 4/2 Basilisk is capable of repairing up to 340 Shield HP/s, with all 4 reps running which we all know is rarely the case. In a worst case scenario, the whole cap-chain of 5-6 basilisks breaks and not quick enough to recover in time (especially in TCRCs), it could very like result in the destruction of the entire fleet. So having a fleet of Cap Stable logistics will pretty much eliminate this risk entirely I just want to also throw this into the context; it's also cap stable with 4x Medium A-Type and 1x T2 Large Shield Transfer; yielding repair capability of 339 Shield HP/s.(stable at 34.5% cap). So, I now ask my fellow logi-pilots; What are your thoughts?
  19. Logi School

I will be hosting a Logi School next Friday, 4/26 at 2200 EVE Time in whichever focus we are in.
  20. Earlier
  21. Banned from chat

Chat ban is removed. Welcome to WTM Kaizer!
  22. Banned from chat

Looks legit to me. If no one did it yet, I am going to remove the ban on the waitlist for you for now. Chat ban needs to be handled by other people.
  23. Banned from chat

Hey guys, I just picked up this character off the Character Bazaar last week and was trying to sign up to run incursions with you. To my surprise, when trying to join the in game chat channel, I was unable to do so. I then tried logging into https://wl.warptome.net/ and found that after doing the SSO verification this character had been banned. Would it be possible to get the banned removed? The character name is: Kaizer Kiel Here is the link from the bazaar: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wta-15m-sp-incursion-vindi/149586 Let me know if there is anything else needed from me for this. thanks
  24. Warp to Me 6th Anniversary

Sounds like a Blastie
  25. Warp to Me 6th Anniversary

@WalterHaut i am going to run a fleet in about 5-6 hours and get smashed and give stuff away should be fun.
  26. Warp to Me 6th Anniversary

for sparta, and isk, but mostly FOR SPARTA
  27. WTS Tatara BPO

the bpo is ME 8 Te 14 looking for 31 bil atm
  28. Corporation Named After Me

good job and wb
  1. Load more activity