All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

Replaced the booster with the Invuls and Extenders. [Praxis, Spikey] Abyssal Magnetic Field Stabilizer Abyssal Magnetic Field Stabilizer Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Damage Control II Drone Damage Amplifier II 'Basic' Signal Amplifier Photonic Upgraded Co-Processor Adaptive Invulnerability Field II Adaptive Invulnerability Field II Large Shield Extender II Large Abyssal Cap Battery Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier 500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive Large Abyssal Shield Extender 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun Rapid Light Missile Launcher II Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Wasp I x3 Hornet II x5 Salvage Drone I x5 Infiltrator I x5 Caldari Navy Vespa x5 Iron Charge L x40 Guristas Iron Charge L x5000 Uranium Charge L x300 Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L x3750 Antimatter Charge L x3487 Federation Navy Antimatter Charge L x1500 Guristas Uranium Charge L x500 Guristas Nova Light Missile x600 Guristas Plutonium Charge L x500 Federation Navy Lead Charge L x1580 Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile x282 Federation Navy Iron Charge L x64 Agency 'Hardshell' TB3 Dose I x2 Agency 'Overclocker' SB3 Dose I x2 Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB3 Dose I x1
  3. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

Added EM and Thermal in the rig slots and mids. Is it the Shield Booster still causing a problem? [Praxis, Spikey] Abyssal Magnetic Field Stabilizer Abyssal Magnetic Field Stabilizer Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Damage Control II Drone Damage Amplifier II 'Basic' Signal Amplifier Dread Guristas Co-Processor 'Copasetic' Particle Field Acceleration Large Abyssal Shield Booster Large Abyssal Shield Extender Large Abyssal Cap Battery Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier 500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive Pithum C-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun Drone Link Augmentor II Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Wasp I x3 Caldari Navy Vespa x5 Salvage Drone I x5 Hornet II x5 Infiltrator I x5 Iron Charge L x40 Guristas Iron Charge L x5000 Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L x3750 Uranium Charge L x300 Antimatter Charge L x3487 Federation Navy Antimatter Charge L x1500 Guristas Uranium Charge L x500 Guristas Plutonium Charge L x500 Federation Navy Lead Charge L x1580 Federation Navy Iron Charge L x64 Agency 'Hardshell' TB3 Dose I x2 Agency 'Overclocker' SB3 Dose I x2 Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB3 Dose I x1
  4. I'm back?!?

TVP lost almost all active FCs eventually, so they completely gave up on HQs. They are exclusively VGs nowadays. NGA is about similar what it was. They are usually pretty good, but only flying in Russian afternoons. With TVP gone a lot of players searched for a new HQ community. Some landed in WTM, but the "pushing boundaries" type of players went to TDF. TDF went through a huge overhaul, and they are basically a new form of what TVP was and stood for. Just doing armor, not shield. Oh yeah, and there is a Russian HQ-boxer around with a lot of Golems and Snakes, i guess i should mention that cuz he puts up an actually solid HQ fleet when he is really into running. A bit similar to what Blob is doing, just way more toons than him.
  5. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

Ok, I'll remove a Core rig and replace with an EM. And I'll replace a Regolith with an Pith C EM And replace the other Regolith with a Pith C Thermal?
  6. I'm back?!?

I don't have faith in myself either, it's a bad habbit of mine, game hopping. Been enjoying Factorio and League of Legends a lot. Hopefully I will permanantly stay this time, we'll see. One more question, how are the other communities doing? Still some trouble from the Russians or TVP?
  7. I'm back?!?

Lol "back" Forums bot, set reminder one month for "There goes XO again" Good to see you buddy 😁
  8. I'm back?!?

Ofcourse mate, I will probably hear and do that myself many times in the next couple of weeks. So Leshaks are used pretty often now? Seems pretty cool, TPPHs and TCRCs are done often. I still have a lot of ISK and money to buy plex, but I would rather do it with ISK. Good to see some people are still around, I looked at the MOTD and see some familiar faces as Leadership and Officers, glad you are still here too. I miss using my soundboard, a lot. It's just not the same as discord, though discord is pretty good as well. I will see if everything is still working tonight. Thanks for the message mate, good to be back.
  9. I'm back?!?

Welcome back XO . I was just referring how we used to greet each other on comms. One of us said "hi" , the other was immediately "oh no..." Invasions are going to be released in a bout 10 days as far as i know. Definitely something worthy looking into. But i personally want to first experience it on TQ before i form an opinion. Incursions hasnt changed much maybe the most significant one that you might not know about is the influence of the Leshaks in HQs. They are beast at killing Towers and Kundalini. The logi remote rep stacking penalty is not really influencing incursions. Sparta and Sandman are still around (when they have time), Boldie hasnt showed himself for a good while now. Plex price... well its just going to be worse and worse, so prepare yourself The 1 mil bonus SP was indeed a really nice login bonus, good bait from CCP , so props to them. Last couple of weeks Concord LP seems like a bit stagnating and flooding the market, but maybe at some point its gonna change. We've seen ups and downs in the past so wouldnt be anything new. I kinda miss your soundboard
  10. I'm back?!?

*Top Gun theme song starts playing* I am a changed man, ok? Lol And how about the new invasions? Going to do anything with that?
  11. I'm back?!?

Oh no... he is back...
  12. I'm back?!?

Hello everyone! Some of you might know me, some might not, had a long history with WTM. (The guides are still there, yay) Just had some questions. How are incursions? Have they changed in any significant way? Even when the logi changes or the boosters changes came out, not much had changed, so I assume they haven't. Any of the old WTM people still around? Sparta? Sandman? Boldie? Just to name a few. And plex at 2.5b? How did the price spike up THAT much? I know they are giving away free 1m SP with those gifts (I can only get to day 6 unfortunately), but that's huge. I guess the Concord LP being at 1300 for an easy sell, you can make some more ISK. Hope to see you all soon in fleet!
  13. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

my dude the tank is wrong. no passive em. take a look at the fits. you can meta 4 anything EXCEPT TANK MODS
  14. Standard Praxis Fit?

When Praxis was released WTM commanders thought about implementing it, or not. The debate ended with a negatory. Im sorry, but WTM does not allow Praxis in its fleets.
  15. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

661 Dps and 69000 EHP + 1 Invite please [Praxis, Spikey - Fun Fit] Abyssal Magnetic Field Stabilizer Abyssal Magnetic Field Stabilizer Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Damage Control II Drone Damage Amplifier II 'Basic' Signal Amplifier Dread Guristas Co-Processor 'Copasetic' Particle Field Acceleration Large Abyssal Shield Booster Large Shield Extender II Large Abyssal Cap Battery Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender 500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype Gauss Gun Drone Link Augmentor II Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Wasp I x3 Caldari Navy Vespa x4 Salvage Drone I x5 Infiltrator I x6 Hornet II x5 Iron Charge L x40 Guristas Iron Charge L x5000 Uranium Charge L x200 Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L x2570 Antimatter Charge L x2487 Federation Navy Antimatter Charge L x1500 Federation Navy Lead Charge L x1580 Federation Navy Iron Charge L x64 Agency 'Hardshell' TB3 Dose I x2 Agency 'Overclocker' SB3 Dose I x2 Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB3 Dose I x1
  16. \m/ <3 \m/ Hey WTM<3 I Found this, while trying to soak up wisdom from all sources. Here are some links : Part 1 and 2. I know these videos helped me out greatly, to improve muscle memory efficiency, and i have incorporated it into how I play. I am thankful for all the wisdom/tips that are already posted all over the forum, as well as what has been shared with me in WTM, so I started this thread to help NewBro's and anyone else who wants to become a Logend; my'self included. We love Logi's, and In My Humble Opinion its 2nd place fun only to Being a Vindi with 2 webs <3. "Logi's are Legends" I <3 Logi If you have Tips to share! share them below! Without Further Ado Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIJZrsLssYc&feature=youtu.be Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6yFormVPP0
  17. Standard Praxis Fit?

I was wondering if this fit is ok (not for fun fleet on 25th but for normals ops) [Praxis, Incursion] Gyrostabilizer II Gyrostabilizer II Gyrostabilizer II Tracking Enhancer II Tracking Enhancer II Reactor Control Unit II Damage Control II 500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II Adaptive Invulnerability Field II Adaptive Invulnerability Field II Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier Tracking Computer II 1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I 1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I 1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I Heavy Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu 1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I 1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I 1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Imperial Navy Acolyte x5 Imperial Navy Infiltrator x5 Imperial Navy Praetor x5 Tracking Speed Script x1 Republic Fleet EMP L x2120 Optimal Range Script x1 With my current skills it has 101k ehp, 650 dps and 78/68 em/therm resists. 20k raw shield hp, goes 700m/s and cap that lasts 12 min. With perfect skills it has 738 dps, 110k ehp, 742m/s, and cap that lasts 16min and 20 seconds. It can also use blasters etc but I'm using EMP ammo here, which applies better with the sanshas rats.
  18. Last week
  19. Preparing to Apply to the WTM FC Progrom

o7 If you are serious about being a FC for WTM, there are a few things to prepare for. This guide is going to step through some of them but it is not intended to be all inclusive. This is designed for the average case. As an Training FC [T-badge], you will be required to display traits of a good FC that are observed and recorded by full badge FCs [F-badges], Logi Masters and/or Certified Trainers [CFTs/CLTs/MTs]. If they are convinced that you can do what is required of you in certain area, that commander will give you a sign off. This guide will not promise you an edge on getting sign-offs but this will give you an edge on the application. Character Skills and items Skills to fly an optimal battleship. You should be able to fly an optimal battleship. It really helps to fly a sniper and vindi You can choose between the Nightmare and Macherial. Both are optimal in their own right It is recommended that you own An optimal battleship It isn't required that you have the optimal fit for that ship It helps to have the deadspace tank for at least one of those ships Nice to have but not required A sniper [at least a standard fit] a vindi [at least a standard fit] bowhead for transport A logi of choice [basi or scimi] Only buy a booster and the fitting after you have been accepted. Listed in the Rules and Regulations [R&R] are some skills you will need to fly a booster. You will need these in order to get a sign off required This is a lengthy train. It helps to be done with the majority of the train before applying Read the R&R on the required skills for boosters Get the Republic Fleet Implant. Don't plug it in or create clone for the use until you have been accepted Experience You are gonna need to be active in the community Fly in fleet The governing council reserves the right to change the activity requirement on a case by case basis. This alone has caused strife in the community on numerous cases. To avoid this: Fly at least twice a week for a month in different time zones with different FCs. Fly in EU TZ. Fly in US TZ. Fly more if you can. Volunteer for Roles Having a vindi comes in handy here. With a Vindi you can volunteer for three different roles DDD, VVV and HHH Volunteer a lot even if you don't know the role or are horrible at it. Be known for flying well and being active The more you fly; the more you learn. Leading a fleet in incursions is all about good habits, learning how to fly them better and knowing where to find information. There is a culture you need to pick up. Some of it is terrible. Some of it great. Learn the better parts You are gonna need the isk to buy ships, mods, rigs, implants and/or skill injectors. When you become a T-badge, you are gonna need to fly, a lot. Set aside time. Like 4-8 hours a week Don't apply to be a T-badge if you have serious time commitments that really demanding. Real Life Comes First Attitude WTM has a wide range of commanders. The majority of them are respectful and decent folk. You are going to be expected to be as decent; if not more. Chances are you are not going to be the best thing to hit incursions since vindis and leshaks but that is ok. Come to WTM to fly, have fun and learn. When you become a full badge, stay in the fleets to have fun Becoming a T-badge does not mean you get to do whatever you want and act as you wish. It is a community. It is built around being new pilot friendly and being about the line pilot experience.
  20. really strong first post my friend.
  21. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

+ 1 to attend. Contemplating quitting my job to attend such a festivity. (Jk, but ill be there or Crash Trying) . .
  22. Doggo pics

no snow here
  23. He uses cascading windows and fleet warps. He told me himself. You can see it being done in the video posted as well.
  24. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

oops lol
  25. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

Needs a bigger prop mod lol
  26. Juan Carlos' P R A X I S fleet 25th May 1800

Got mine sorted [Praxis, inc fun torp] Damage Control II Drone Damage Amplifier II Drone Damage Amplifier II Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Co-Processor II Missile Guidance Enhancer II Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II Adaptive Invulnerability Field II Adaptive Invulnerability Field II 5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive Target Painter II Missile Guidance Computer II Torpedo Launcher II Torpedo Launcher II Torpedo Launcher II Torpedo Launcher II Torpedo Launcher II Torpedo Launcher II Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Core Defense Field Extender I Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II Federation Navy Ogre x4 Missile Range Script x1 Mjolnir Rage Torpedo x240
  1. Load more activity